Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Equity Derivatives Sales Interview

Padre Fabio for his priesthood! New look

READ POETRY IN ORDINATION OF FATHER FÁBIO DE MELO. If
Fr Fábio de Melo had the opportunity to make your Thanksgiving,
believe she would be prayed thus:

thank Jesus and Mary as the infinite love you have for me?
already said some time ago that I am a singer of GOD,
confirm this now,
sing the wonders of your creation, the wonder
brother and Your work in me.
As I hear Mary sing
The Lord has done wonders for me,
HOLY IS YOUR NAME,
Certainly today I can go on and say YOUR NAME
celebrated throughout my life Lord, I'm on this pilgrim
ROUTE OF THE ETERNAL,
my love to the heart Jesus and Mary made me a nostalgic
the sky and also taught me that love is now, not yesterday or tomorrow. Mary gave her yes

promptly and in your heart generates the heart of Christ.
With the heart of Jesus and Mary learned that love is my law.
honestly tell you today Jesus
this special day for me, I put my heart into
TUA CRUZ, PLEDGE MY LIFE TO JESUS \u200b\u200bIT,
is born in me the love YOU
Let YOUR light shine.
Extracted Orkut: Messages padre fabio
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main # CommMsgs? Cmm = 61761085 & tid = 5415788232601211237 & na = & nst = 2 14

0 comments:

Post a Comment